Spring Registration is OPEN for all players!
Please see our registraion FAQ page before asking questions.
Grades 3-12 is travel only and has a regular registration deadline of 11/30/2018 at 9:00pm. Any registration received after 11/30/2018 (9pm) is considered at late registration, is subject to the full non-discounted rate and potentially a waiting list.
The absolute last date for travel registration is 3/15/2019 (there is no guarantee of a spot being available after the regular registration deadlines).
Prek - Grade 1/2 is in-house only and has a regular registration deadline of 1/20/2019 at 9:00pm. Any Prek - Grade 1/2 registration received after 1/20/2019 (9pm) will be considered a late registration, is subject to the full non-discounted rate and potentially a waiting list.
The absolute last date for in-house registration is 3/15/2019 (there is no guarantee of a spot being available after the regular registration deadlines).
PRE-K - $70 ($90 after 1/20/2019 9pm)
KG-Gr1/2 - $110 ($150 after 1/20/2019 9pm)
Travel - $120 ($160 after 11/30/2018 9pm)
Family max $285.00. The max is only applied when children are signed up at the same time. Your invoice will be adjusted automatically before checkout. Those that sign up after the registration deadline dates will not be eligible for the family maximum; the full rate will apply for each player.
Some important notes:
- All refunds are subject to a $10 processing fee.
- There will be NO refunds for travel players after 11/30/18
- There will be NO refunds for in-house players after 1/20/18
- In-House schedule: All in-house games will take place on Sunday mornings. PRE-K, KG, and Grades 1/2 will play sometime betwee 9:00am and 2:00pm. Game times are still TBD.
- Full registration rules, league rules and game and uniform guidelines can be found on our website at www.stoughtonsoccer.org.
If you are a current SYSL family please do not create a new account if you forgot your username or password. Use the help link on the login page.
Please email the SYSL Registrar, Amanda Grant directly with any questions.