Fall Registration is OPEN
Please see our registration FAQ page before asking questions.
Important Changes This Season:
Due to COVID-19, the uncertaintly on when and if we can start our season and the understanding that some our families may not be comformable registering and paying for their children right now, we have the following new changes this season.
1) We enabled a "PAY LATER" option for registration. We are asking that ALL FAMILIES select this option for now. This can be found after clicking the CHECKOUT button and where you would normaly select your payment type. We have disabled credit card payments for now but e-check is an option we were'nt able to disable. We will enable credit card payments and ask everyone to log in and pay tbeir invoices in the future when things are more certain.
2) We will be giving EVERYONE our "Early Registration Discount". Normally we only give those registering early the lower price and then start raising prices as the season gets closer. This season we will have 1 registration price for each age group and this won't change for the entire season. Special thanks to all of our Spring season donators which made this option possible!
3) We will allow families to "Opt-Out" of registration after they are registered at no cost up until a certain date (Date to be determined later). We will determine this date based on direction from MA Youth Soccer and South Shore Soccer league and the deadlines they impose on us. Once we know this date we will notify all families via email.
4) Since we don't have "early and late registrations", all players will be placed on teams on a first come first serve basis. Meaning, if we reach the max roster size for an age group, all players registering after will be placed on a "wait list" until there is room for additional teams or until someone opt's out of registration.
Prek - Grade 1/2 is in-house only and has a regular registration deadline of TBD at 9:00pm.
Grades 3-12 is travel only and has a registration deadline of TBD at 9:00pm.
Grades 3-12 please note that teams will be formed well before the registration deadlines. Registering early helps us place players on approriate teams. Registering late may affect which team a child is placed on based on registeration deadlines and roster sizes for certain age groups.
PRE-K - $70
KG-Gr1/2 - $110
Travel - $120
Family max $285.00. The max is only applied when children are signed up at the same time. Your invoice will be adjusted automatically before checkout. Those that sign up after the registration deadline dates will not be eligible for the family maximum; the full rate will apply for each player.
Some important notes:
- There will be NO refunds for travel players after TBD
- There will be NO refunds for in-house players after TBD
- In-House schedule: All in-house games will take place on Saturday mornings. PRE-K, KG, and Grades 1/2 will play sometime between 9:00am and 2:00pm. Game times are still TBD.
- Full registration rules, league rules and game and uniform guidelines can be found on our website at www.stoughtonsoccer.org.
If you are a current SYSL family please do not create a new account if you forgot your username or password. Use the help link on the login page.
Please email the SYSL Registrar, Amanda Grant directly with any questions.